Hep C antibody test showed reactive and next step

I test showed and reactive antibody signal to cut off 3.78H. I was told that is low? What should be my next step to confirming whether my body fought this off or if I have the virus in my body and to seek treatment. I am trying to get into armed services and need answers soon. I currently have no health insurance. Please help.

It's hard to know what that result means without knowing what the specific assay was. However, one of two tests must now be performed. Either a HCV RIBA test which confirms that positive antibody result and indicates exposure to the virus, and/or a HCV viral load test, which if positive confirms chronic infection.

hiv positive
My virus is no longer suppressed and very concerned about my numbers