HCV RNA PCR QT LOG
Aug 14, 2011
My husband has been battling Hep c since 1996. He has relapsed 2 or 3 times after interfuron and ribavirin treatment. His last RNA test came back HCR RNA PCR QT RSLT 1,160,000. The Dr. wants to try telepravir with one more round of ribivirin and interfuron. Does that sound right?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that would be an appropriate strategy, provided his HCV genotype is genotype 1.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.