Positive screening test

I am a 23 yr old heterosexual male. I had unprotected vaginal sex with 3 women in the last 3 months and got tested last week. The doctor said the screening test came back positive and now will have to wait on the confirmatory test. I am so scared and worried. I have ready that 4 out of 5 positive screening tests will come up negative with the confrmatory. Is there any truth to that? I am so scared, should I prepare for the worst or is there a good chance it was a false positive? Thank you for responding.

You need to wait for the confirmatory test in order to know what is going on with the screening test result.

side effects of atripla
CD4 720 CD4 percentage 19%