|side effects of atripla
Jul 31, 2011
i started taking atripla like 6 months ago and my blood creatinine suddenly increased. is this a side effect of the drug?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be. But you don't indicate what the baseline level was and what it increased to, so hard to know what the significance of the increase is. In addition, are there any other ongoing medical conditions or other medications or over the counter products being taken? All of these things could also be contributing to an increase in creatinine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.