white blood cell count
Jul 31, 2011
well my docotor is still insisting that I do not have aids , however my white cell could reads low 4.00 and my red blod cell cound read H. Iam concerned because this has been consitant for the last five years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am assuming that you already have documented HIV infection and you are questioning an AIDS diagnosis. You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent is. An AIDS diagnosis would be present if the CD4 count is < 200 or < 14%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.