white blood cell count
Jul 31, 2011
well my docotor is still insisting that I do not have aids , however my white cell could reads low 4.00 and my red blod cell cound read H. Iam concerned because this has been consitant for the last five years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am assuming that you already have documented HIV infection and you are questioning an AIDS diagnosis. You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent is. An AIDS diagnosis would be present if the CD4 count is < 200 or < 14%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.