white blood cell count
Jul 31, 2011
well my docotor is still insisting that I do not have aids , however my white cell could reads low 4.00 and my red blod cell cound read H. Iam concerned because this has been consitant for the last five years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am assuming that you already have documented HIV infection and you are questioning an AIDS diagnosis. You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent is. An AIDS diagnosis would be present if the CD4 count is < 200 or < 14%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.