|Test Results what do they mean
Jul 24, 2011
I just received test results showing HCV RNA Qn 40,541,000 does that mean my viral load is very high?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that would be considered a high HCV viral load and likely indicates chronic HCV infection. I would consult with a liver specialist to determine what other tests are required to determine the extent of liver damage and whether HCV treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Cunilingus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.