Undetected VL but CD4 fluctuates?

I've been HIV+ over one year now. When I found out that I was positive, my number were pretty low. However, my body responded pretty well to the medication (Atripla). Recently, I found out that my VL is undetected but my CD4 fluctuates over the past six months. I am on multivitamins and I am pretty active where exercise is concerned. I am worried that my body is developing a resistance to atripla and I might have to change meds. My question is to you, what could possibly caused my CD4 count to fluctuate? When I got tested in January it was 394, March it was 384, and I am waiting on the July results now. My PCP said I might have to change meds.

I would not be concerned as long as your viral load remains undetectable. There is no real significant difference between 394 and 384. Your CD4 count can vary because of time of day when the sample was collected, because of other ongoing infections, after immunizations, among other reasons. Another number to follow is the CD4%, which is a more stable number over time.

Advice Please
Test Results what do they mean