Viral Load and CD4 Up and Down?

What is "normal"? I've been on Atripla since August 2008. Since then my viral load has dropped from 34,000 with a CD4 count of 250 to an undetectable viral load and cd4 count that has slowly risen to 1156. My last test, last week, my CD4 count fell to 1045 and my viral load was 119. This is the first time my viral load isn't "undetectable" since 2008. Two weeks I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Could this be contributing to the fall of the CD4 and rise of viral load? Thank you!

An ongoing infection could cause your viral load to increase transiently. It is less likely in those people with undetectable viral loads. Your "blip" is more likely to be true-true and unrelated to your sinus infection and more the result of assay variability. The difference in your CD4 counts is not significantly different and both values are within the normal range. I would not be concerned.

ongoing very low viral load
Phenotype results QUESTION?