Blip and CD4 decline

I started treatment 2 years ago (atripla). My recent numbers are: Oct 2010: VL<20, CD4 590, 28% March 2011: VL<20, CD4 570, 29% July 2011: VL 55, CD4 510, 27% My doctor says this is just a blip and the decline in CD4 and percentage is normal fluctuation, nothing to worry. I'd love to get your opinion well. A detectable viral load and loss of 60 cells is a bit worrying to me. I take my pills regularly every night.

I agree with your doctor. Nothing to worry about. You are within the margin of error for CD4 count and percent, and that viral load is likely the result of assay variation, AKA blip, and not something serious.

I just got my results after 6 months of Atripla
same infection date, very different labs