I just got my results after 6 months of Atripla

Hi Doc, i really want to help you for all your help. I started Atripla 6 months ago. I got my results last week and they are the following: CD4 357, CD4% 23.2%, VL Undetectable. I started my treatment with CD4 255, CD4% 16.4%, VL 70 K. Tryglicerides 204, Colesterol all good but HDL (lower than normal, around 28) but Neutrophyles are lower than the minimun (2.2 k/ul). Should I be worried about this??? The rest all good. I never missed a dose but havent been able to take it at the same time (always between 10 pm and 2 am, just twice at 5 am). Am I at risk of resistance? IF I keep taking the pill everyday could I think that this treatment would last for many years?? Thanks a lot

You have had a fabulous response. I wouldn't worry about that neutrophil count, and given that you have an undetectable viral load, the likelihood of developing resistance is quite low. And so yes, you should be able to take this medication, as long as you take it every day, for a long time to come.

Did I wait too long to get tested/start meeds?
Blip and CD4 decline