Jul 17, 2011
I have made a HBV PCR test and the result was 1,260 IU/mL Is that result normal??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV viral load result, but it is not normal. You don't indicate why that test was done, but it likely means you have chronic HBV infection. You should consult with a liver specialist as to whether you need treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.