Jul 17, 2011
I have made a HBV PCR test and the result was 1,260 IU/mL Is that result normal??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV viral load result, but it is not normal. You don't indicate why that test was done, but it likely means you have chronic HBV infection. You should consult with a liver specialist as to whether you need treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.