high liver enzymes

have had HIV for 3 yrs now. Recently moved to a new state. After just getting my bloodwork done i was told my liver enzymes was at 170...This is kind of scaring me. I have been on atripla since the start and previous dr never mentioned any problems while on meds....should i be concerned and what does this mean?

If that is new, it would be very unusual after 3 years on Atripla for your liver enzymes to suddenly increase like that because of Atripla. Have you started any other meds or over the counter products? If not, you may need to look at other specific causes which your doctor will know to test for.

Western Blot in different part of the world
HBV PCR