HBV viral load range
Jul 17, 2011
my HBV DNA test results in viral load of 3.74 x 1000 / ml . my HBS Ag is possitive, HBE Ag is non-reactive , HBE Antibody is non-reactive. what it indicates ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have a low to moderate level of HBV in your blood that likely indicates chronic infection with HBV. You should consult with a liver specialist to see about whether you need additional tests to see what damage your liver might have or whether you should be starting treatment now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.