|The Effects of Drugh Therapy in Relation to CD4, T-Cell and Viral Load
Jun 26, 2011
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would not be considered therapeutic in my mind. You don't indicate whether a resistance test was performed that indicated whether your virus strain is resistant to the HIV meds you are taking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.