|The Effects of Drugh Therapy in Relation to CD4, T-Cell and Viral Load
Jun 26, 2011
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would not be considered therapeutic in my mind. You don't indicate whether a resistance test was performed that indicated whether your virus strain is resistant to the HIV meds you are taking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Genital Wart Statistics
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.