HIv western blot test result
Jun 26, 2011
my HIV western blot test results are P17+ , GP160- , GP120- , P66- , P55- , P51- , GP41- , P31- , P24- , serum control + ,HIV specific Band -....Am I HIV+ patient help me to study these results of the Test ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming that a HIV screening antibody test was performed and found to be positive, which is why the HIV western blot test was performed, this western blot test would be considered indeterminate and not positive. Repeat testing in a month or so is recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Shingle Pain Feel Like?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.