|results of analisis of hepatitis B
Jun 26, 2011
Hello,I'm from Argentina and want to know if these results are good: HEPATITIS B ac e 0.04 (less than 1 positive) (over or equal 1:negative) HEPATITIS B Ag e 0.36 (less than 1:negative) (over 1:positive). Thanks for your time.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears that one antibody test is positive and one antigen test is negative. It is difficult to interpret what these results mean without the proper clinical context. I suggest you discuss them with the doctor who ordered them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.