test results

I went to my Infectious Disease Dr. today and he put me on Insentress 1 dose in morning and travada 1 dose 12 hrs later along with another dose of insentress. I been on them for 3 months now. My test came back undetectable. can you further explain to me what that means. Thank You

It means that the HIV medications are working for you. Although you don't indicate what your CD4 count or HIV viral load was before you started treatment, having your viral load become undetectable means that your HIV infection is now under control with the HIV meds. Also, you need to continue to take these medications because if you miss a few doses or stop, the virus levels will come back and your CD4 count (a measure of your immune system's ability to fight infections) will start to decline again.

High fever and HCV
Rapid progression?