High fever and HCV

I was diagnosed 6 weeks ago with HCV genotype 1b VL is just over 1 million. Most of my symptoms are gone and I havent started treatment yet. 4 days ago I spiked a fever of 104.6 and have had low grade (99.9-101.9) with it spiking up to 103.8 for the last few days. Could this be related to the HCV or can it be an unrelated virus. I do have flu like symptoms but only during fever. Besides fatigue I am tired all the time.

It is not clear whether you were diagnosed because of acute infection or just diagnosed but have been chronically infected for some time. In general, fever such that you are having, does not accompany chronic HCV infection and would seem to indicate something else is going on.

low WBC at 2.7 for long period despite taking atripla.
test results