|HBV Viral Load in IU/ml
Jun 19, 2011
I am a patient of Hepatitis B positive. I have received the HBV Quantitative Report. The result is 3319 IU/ml. What doe's it mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have a very low, but detectable level of HBV DNA in your blood. You should consult with a liver specialist to see if HBV treatment is indicated in your case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Scrotum?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.