Jun 19, 2011
What does this mean; HCV bDNA, Qual. 1, Genotype 1b?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the tests were obtained, but I assume this means that HCV virus was detected in the blood sample and the type detected was genotype 1b.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Touching An Open Scab
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Chills After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.