Jun 19, 2011
What does this mean; HCV bDNA, Qual. 1, Genotype 1b?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the tests were obtained, but I assume this means that HCV virus was detected in the blood sample and the type detected was genotype 1b.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.