if i cleared hep c once can i do it again
Jun 12, 2011
I have cleared hep c once but have recently got infected can i clear it again
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can I Live If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Hep C Risk Started Period While Having Sex
- Can You Get Hiv From Manicure?
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- If My Partner Is Hiv Negative Am I Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.