Jun 12, 2011
RESULTS@JULY 2020: 655324iu\ml VIRAL detection Limit is 12IU\ML. with different lab RESULTS@may_2011: 1 465 608 iu\ml < 15 iu\ml
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those look like significantly different values, they aren't really and likely indicate chronic HCV infection with an average HCV viral load value. You should discuss them with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- White Bumps Vagina Hpv Signs
- What Is The Origin Of Herpes Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.