Jun 12, 2011
RESULTS@JULY 2020: 655324iu\ml VIRAL detection Limit is 12IU\ML. with different lab RESULTS@may_2011: 1 465 608 iu\ml < 15 iu\ml
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those look like significantly different values, they aren't really and likely indicate chronic HCV infection with an average HCV viral load value. You should discuss them with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Pubic Lice
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.