Jun 12, 2011
RESULTS@JULY 2020: 655324iu\ml VIRAL detection Limit is 12IU\ML. with different lab RESULTS@may_2011: 1 465 608 iu\ml < 15 iu\ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those look like significantly different values, they aren't really and likely indicate chronic HCV infection with an average HCV viral load value. You should discuss them with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Ways You Can Get Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Syphilis Rash On Neck
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.