Jun 12, 2011
RESULTS@JULY 2020: 655324iu\ml VIRAL detection Limit is 12IU\ML. with different lab RESULTS@may_2011: 1 465 608 iu\ml < 15 iu\ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those look like significantly different values, they aren't really and likely indicate chronic HCV infection with an average HCV viral load value. You should discuss them with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv And Not Know It?
- Could Hiv Cause A High White Blood Cell Count
- Hiv Rash On Elbow
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.