HBV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN
Jun 12, 2011
My blood sample test result shows 568 IU/ML.Is it requires tretment.I am very much worried.Thanks in advance for your answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a relatively low HBV viral load and may not require treatment. But that depends on other lab test and perhaps scan results and the clinical condition of the patient. You should discuss this with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.