changing arv meds regimen

hi doc,i started with lamivudine,tenofovir and effav after having diagnosed last dec,2008 and my health condition is improving until i got sick again with TB that causes a drop of cd4 from 114 to 240 to 710 to 146 within 6 months interval.my dr. change my effav to lopinavir with antiTB therapy.in just a month my viral load is undetected and cd4 rose to 440.but my dr changed again my arv meds from lopinavir to effav after complaining to her the side eefects of lopinavir which will start this month. is it alright to go back to affav?what i expect from going back to this set of regimen?

I assume you have completed your treatment for TB. Also, I assume your viral load is still undetectable. If so, then there should be no problem changing back to efavirenz.

syphilis and cbc blood test
Western Blot results