Results from my last doctor visit

I am almost 43, have been HIV+ since 1995, didn't start meds until 2003 after having pneumonia, my med regimen has been a little shaky in the past due to having trouble being able to afford them, I have been in an ADAP program since last March, LUCKILY! Last week I went to see the Dr for my most recent lab results, my CD4 count had gone from a 227 to a 210 and my viral load went from 84 to 510. My Dr had said at my 84 that it was probably just a blip and not to worry. He told me that I could becoming resistant to my meds and they took blood for a test to determine that. I have been on Atripla for at least 8-10 months. Previously I had been on Sustiva/Combivir. I am a little stressed out. I have been under a great amount of stress for awhile; because I can't find a job, I don't sleep much, I have tinnitus, I had to move back home to live with my mom last March, I have no social circle any longer and I am becoming very hopeless over many things. Is there any advice? Thanks

Your doctor is doing all the right things, and so I agree with his assessment and plan. It may require a change in meds to get your viral load under control and get your CD4 count back up. Depending on the lab, the viral load may be too low to get a resistance test. However, if those are the only meds you have been on, there are multiple options in terms of what the next regimen could be and he will likely know which way to go with or without a resistance test.

My long, slow recovery of CD4% . . .
New results... worried again