HBsAg with Titer
May 29, 2011
The result of my HBsAg with Titer is 0.230 cut-off value 1.000; Nonreactive. What does it mean? Do I need another shot of Hepa B vaccine?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't measure the effect of the HBV vaccine by testing for antigen. You should be getting a test for HBV surface antibody about one month after the third vaccine shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Symptoms Of Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea In The Mouth
- Touching Dried Blood And Putting Fingers In Mouth
- When Does Hiv Cause Anal Fissure?
- PICTURES OF HIV POSITIVE PEOPLE
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.