high cd4 low cd8 truvada isentress

I have been HIV poz for 4 yrs i have been on Truvada and Isentress since 2-11 my Cd 4 went from 300-400 to 110000 and the Cd8 went down from 400 to 217. Should I be overly concerned i see my Dr. I see him later in 5-11 and his staff is aware of the prob.Currently I dont know about any oi's

You don't indicate what your viral load results are. Also, I assume that you mean your CD4 count increased from 300-400 to 1100, not 110,000. That would not be possible and if true, is some kind of lab error. I am not concerned with the drop in CD8 count, again, assuming your viral load is now undetectable on that regimen.

A-HBS O results
Over medicated? Selzentry, Epzicom, Reyataz, Norvir??