Night sweats and no fever...

I have recently started having mild night sweats. They usually just result in dampness around my collar and chest. I have taken my temperature during after these and it is normal. I do not have any other problems, such as fatigue, swollen nodes, loss of appetite, etc. I recently had a family doctor do a CT scan and it showed negative. I do take Atripla in the evening before bed. I have been positive for 2 years now. Any suggestions? I was thinking about changing to taking the pill in the morning, in case it is causing it. I do not have an appointment with my HIV doctor for 2 more months. Thanks so much!

You don't indicate how long you have been taking Atripla, or what your current CD4 count is. Night sweats are nonspecific, particularly if they are not accompanied by fever, which usually indicates more significant issues like infections or malignancies. It is good to have a negative CT scan under your belt. Assuming you don't have any other issues with Atripla (dreams, insomnia, etc), then switching to taking the pill in the morning should not pose any problems.

What does not having any white cells mean?
A-HBS O results