HIV and other viruses or bacteria in the body
May 15, 2011
Can your body produce HIV virus on its own, lets say I have a herpes or other virus but not HIV and my sperm touches my open wound, is there a possibility it can produce or turn into a HIV virus? Thank you DOC, I appreciate your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.