May 8, 2011
They said I was cured of Hepatitis, but now they say I have Hepatitis A-1? What is that?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what you mean by "cured" of hepatitis. I assume this relates to having had one of many types of viral hepatitis (e.g. hepatitis A, B, or C virus). Hepatitis A-1 can represent an autoimmune type hepatitis, which is not infectious. You need to go back to your doctor and clarify what they are talking about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- How Does Chemo Affect Hiv Test?
- How HIV Affects Monocytes And Lymphocytes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.