Viral Load Fluctuation

I know this question has been asked many times... But, I am currently taking Atripla since August of 2010. My CD4 count started around 300 when I tested positive and shot up within a month to about 700+ Just recently on 4/19 I had lab work done after a 4-5 month period and my doctor said everything looks good but the viral load went up a little bit. She asked me to go in and see her the sooner the better but she didn't seem overly worried in her tone. Should I be concerned? (have never missed a dose and have been undetectable)

You don't indicate what the viral load was and what the viral load went up to. In addition, whether the CD4 percent changed at all between the two tests. It is likely that the viral load increased from undetectable to barely now being positive, something we refer to as a blip, and likely does not represent HIV treatment failure.

The Difference Between cd-4 & t-cell`s
Question regarding my result