The Difference Between cd-4 & t-cell`s
May 1, 2011
what`s the difference between the two
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD4 cells are a type of t-cells, which also includes CD8 cells, which are t-cells that help fight HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can You Get HIV Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.