The Difference Between cd-4 & t-cell`s
May 1, 2011
what`s the difference between the two
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD4 cells are a type of t-cells, which also includes CD8 cells, which are t-cells that help fight HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- What Does Acute Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Dating For Heterosexual People Who Have Hiv
- Home Remedies For Hiv
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.