Undetectable to 60 but adhering
Apr 24, 2011
Ive been positive for 4 years and been taking Atripla for 3 years and have never missed a dose. My viral load went undetectable within 6 months and my CD4 count is over 800. But on my last labs, my viral load showed up at 60. My Dr. says it's a "blip" and I should retest in 3 months. Should I be worried?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned and agree with your doctor and his plan.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.