|Should I expect something bad to happen to me?
Apr 24, 2011
I am 6 months infected now. Initial test: CD4 725 VL 74,000. Second test: CD4 975 VL undetectable. Third test at 6 months: CD4 1345 VL undetectable. I feel great, on Truvada/Isentress. I look great. I seem to be doing better than my colleagues of the same age (58). Am I a foolish to expect something 'awful' is going occur to me?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have had a fabulous response to treatment. I wouldn't dwell on the negative aspects, but embrace the excellent ongoing response to treatment that you have had.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.