Hep C results
Apr 24, 2011
I finished pegus co pegyus 6 month ago I went back for 6th month Labs HCV RNA, QN BDNA 12230 HCV RNA< QN BDNA 4.09 Im i still neg?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears that your HCV viral load is 12,230 6 months after stopping treatment, if I am reading your report correctly. If that is so, then you have not responded to treatment with a sustained viral response, and may require retreatment, depending on the clinical situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.