|Hep C results
Apr 24, 2011
I finished pegus co pegyus 6 month ago I went back for 6th month Labs HCV RNA, QN BDNA 12230 HCV RNA< QN BDNA 4.09 Im i still neg?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears that your HCV viral load is 12,230 6 months after stopping treatment, if I am reading your report correctly. If that is so, then you have not responded to treatment with a sustained viral response, and may require retreatment, depending on the clinical situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.