Apr 24, 2011
My initial test of Hepititas C is reactive, where as after that done two HCV PCR are negative which as done interval of 3 months, all the lever test are normal, my GP says no need of any treatment, do i called a Hep. C patient
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. You either had a false positive screening antibody test or you had HCV infection and cleared the infection on you own.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.