hbv viral load 2011
Apr 24, 2011
hello, iam a kurdish man in Iraq, 24 years old, my HBV viral load is 140 IU/ML ( 784 copy/ml), and my ( SGPT (ATL)is 65U/L and (SGOT) IS 23U/L and Direct.Bilirubin is 0.25 mg/dl... I am very, very worried about my health, please is my life is under danger ???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- How Much Does Atripla Cost?
- How Is Cryptococcal Meningitis Transmitted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Feces?
- Can You Contract HIV From Swallowing Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.