percentage CD4 and recuperation

hello doctor my question is: I started my treatment in May 2010 with CD4 269 (15%) and viral load 14,000 copies following my results were in August 2010 CD4 456 (17%) and undetectable November 2010 CD4 489 ââ(19%) and undetectable and the final result was in April 2011 CD4 537 (21%) and undetectable. I think it is a good result at one year of treatment, am I right? I see a good increase in the absolute value of CD4, and little variation in the percentage, should be concerned?, you can get a greater number of CD4 and the percentage is low, taking what is expected to reach between 30% to 50%? ?

You've had a fabulous response. In most cases, you likely won't get to normal CD4 counts with a normal percentage, like someone who is not HIV infected. However, the CD4 percent in your case may still increase the longer the viral load remains undetectable.

Undetectable Viral Load, will standard HIV test still show positive?
Finally, some CD4 improvement