HCV PNR Count

I had done PCR for HCV and the results came 213,931 copies /ml and after one month i have again done the test and now the result came 1,109,126 IU/ml. Can you explain the relation between both and secondly whther the count has increased a lot ans should i need to start the medication at once.

although that appears to be a significant increase, in reality, it is not. And the average HCV viral load is around 1-3 million. Decisions around starting treatment are not just based on viral load levels and requires further evaluation. You should consult with a liver specialist about that.

Language Barrier in trying to understand my lab results
Single digit cd4 percentage after 1.5 years of meds??