Apr 10, 2011
Is your white blood count found to be low right after initial HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It can be low or normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv From Fellatio
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.