Apr 10, 2011
Is your white blood count found to be low right after initial HIV infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It can be low or normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.