Antibody +ve, RNA -ve

I was found to have HIV positive antibodies in May 2010. My last possible exposure was July 2009 and antibodies negative in Jan 2010. My RNA is negative to this day (undetectable), my antibodies have gone from weakly positive to positive and Western blot now positive after previously negative. My p24 is negative and pro-viral DNA negative. I am so confused about what this means and whether I am going to develop HIV or not, despite the fact that it has been a long time since potential exposure and I am constantly having blood tests. The anxiety of it all is really getting to me now. Please help.

Having a positive antibody and western blot test indicates HIV infection, even in the face of a negative RNA (HIV viral load test). It would be extremely unusual to have a negative HIV-1 proviral DNA test with a positive HIV-1 western blot. You need to sort this out with an infectious disease specialist.

Average CD4 increases on HIV Meds
Chronic Hepataitis B