Average CD4 increases on HIV Meds

I was diagnosed with HIV infection a little over a year ago. My viral count was 19,100 and cd4 was 475. I have been on HIV medication (Isentress & Truvada) for over a year now and have seen little increase in my CD4 numbers. Currently, my labs are: Viral Load (undetectable), CD4 (379). Can you tell me what the average increase of one's CD4 count would be on medication? It is slowly increasing (4 points from my last labs), but I'm wondering if this is typical. Thank you for your help.

In patients naive to HIV meds, the average increase in CD4 count is around 100-150 over a year. That can depend on where you start from, and what you CD4 count was prior to HIV infection, which almost everybody does not know. The normal range is 500-1500. I would be curious to know what your baseline CD4% was and what it is now. I suspect it has increased, despite the decrease in your CD4 count. Your decline would not be typical, but is not unheard of. I would not be concerned as long as your viral load remains undetectable.

PCR in past infections
Antibody +ve, RNA -ve