|Blood and leukoesterase
Apr 3, 2011
I have been tested to have small amounts of both in my urinalysis. Is treat ment necessary?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. These can be nonspecific findings and likely require additional information in order to determine if treatment is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.