Blood and leukoesterase
Apr 3, 2011
I have been tested to have small amounts of both in my urinalysis. Is treat ment necessary?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. These can be nonspecific findings and likely require additional information in order to determine if treatment is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- AIDS Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.