Undetectable

I started treatment on Nov 10 with Truvada + Isentress (VL 60,000 and CD4 550). On January 11 my viral load was undetectable <50 with CD4 630. Last week I had a follow up test and it shows a VL of 99 and CD4 of 704. I have never missed a dose since starting the treatment. Does it mean that the treatment is not working? Is it normal to have a blip in the VL so early in the treatment? Thanks in advance for your help.

Blips can happen any time. You are on a great regimen and have had a fabulous response. I would not be concerned.

Hepa B titer result
Sharp drop in CD4 Count..