|Hepa B titer result
Apr 3, 2011
I recently have myself a hepa titer test and the result is >1000 IU/L and it is reactive. I've got hepa vaccines more or less 3 years ago.. With this result do i need to be injected again with Hepa B vaccine?? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the specific test was that was performed. If it was a HBV surface antibody test, the answer to your question is no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.