|Hepa B titer result
Apr 3, 2011
I recently have myself a hepa titer test and the result is >1000 IU/L and it is reactive. I've got hepa vaccines more or less 3 years ago.. With this result do i need to be injected again with Hepa B vaccine?? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the specific test was that was performed. If it was a HBV surface antibody test, the answer to your question is no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit Or Tears?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.