my lab work

my question is this five month ago or maybe six month ago my cd count was 800 and my vl was undet. well i came down with a bad infection and was but in the hospital by my dr any way i did my blood work when i was sick and today i went to my dr and she tells me that my cd drop to 365 and that my vl went up just a little. i ask her if i should change my meds and she said that she wants me to do blood work again in two month and if it lower she would change my meds.im scare that my cd would drop more before my labs is done should i tell her that i want to change meds. she said that she is not worry but i am i dont want it to go to 200 what should i do please help.

I agree with your doctor's assessment and approach. I think your CD4 decline can be explained by your recent illness and retesting is what should be done. I predict your numbers will be back up again.

Undetectable what is the Latest Standard?
Hepa B titer result