Undetectable what is the Latest Standard?

Is there a new Standard and does it depend on the test. I use to be undetectable at <50 now ths last one was undetectable at >48 ... Now I am hearing something about >20. I know there is not much difference in those readings but are they just using new testing procedures?

Yes. Slightly different chemistry, configuration, and procedures of the viral load tests allows for slightly better sensitivity. Unfortunately is has created a lot of confusion about what to do with folks that had undetectable viral load at < 50 and now have positive results that are > 20. In most of those cases people are remaining on the current HIV regimens and doing just fine.

Bactrim and T-cells
my lab work