Mar 26, 2011
Dear doctor,i would like if you can answer me is it possible to have normal blood parametars (rbc,wbc,pl,hgb)4years after infection (without tretmant)... thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Blood Test After 50 Days Show U Have Hiv?
- Yellow And White Tongue And Canker Sore Hiv
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- When Can't The Body Fight Off Opportunistic Infections?
- Massage Therapy For Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.