Mar 26, 2011
Dear doctor,i would like if you can answer me is it possible to have normal blood parametars (rbc,wbc,pl,hgb)4years after infection (without tretmant)... thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.